2 Thessalonians 3:1-5
- Reading the Text:
- NRSV (with link to Anglicized NRSV) at Oremus Bible Browser.
- Greek Interlinear Bible, ScrTR, ScrTR t, Strong, Parsing, CGTS, CGES id, AV.
- The Bible Gateway: NRSV, RSV, NIV, NASB, CEV, The Message, KJV, etc.
- The Blue Letter Bible. KJV, alternate versions, Greek text with concordance, commentaries.
- The World Wide Study Bible includes commentary, exposition and sermons.
- Historical References, Commentary and Comparative Texts:
- Contemporary Commentary, Studies and Exegesis:
- "Pray for Us," Rev. Bryan Findlayson, Lectionary Bible Studies and Sermons, Pumpkin Cottage Ministry Resources. Includes detailed textual notes.
Confidences in Gods Grace Expressed (3:1-5)," J.Hampton Keathley III, From 2
Thessalonians: An Exegetical and Devotional Commentary, at the Biblical Studies
- "Our modern go-go tendency is to be quick to plan and act rather than pray, wait on the Lord, and then in Gods timing and leading, work in His strength, leading, and provision."
- Recommended articles from ATLAS, an online collection of religion and theology journals, are linked below. ATLAS Access options are available for academic institutions, alumni of selected theological schools, and clergy/church offices.
- With Children:
- Graphics & Bulletin Materials:
- Clip Art, 2 Thessalonians 3:3, Fr. Richard Lonsdale, Resources for Catholic Educators.
- Hymns and Music:
- Fine Arts Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Index:
- Study Links and Resources for the Book of 2 Thessalonians