You can sponsor this page of The Text This Week
(Check the Scripture Index for links and study resources pertaining to a specific pericope)
- Baruch, at Luther Seminary's Bible Tutor. Study basics about Bible books, people, dates, places, and content, and take web-based self-tests. CD-ROM of Advanced Studies also available at their site.
- Introduction to the Book of Baruch, New American Bible.
- Book of Baruch, Jewish Encyclopedia.
- Book of Baruch, Robert Nguyen Cramer, BibleTexts.com.
- Book of Baruch, Wikipedia.
- The World Wide Study Bible on the Book of Baruch.
- The Catholic Encyclopedia: Baruch.
- "The Hasmonean Dynasty," Gerald A. Larue in Old Testament Life and Literature, 1968.
Recommended articles from ATLAS, an online collection of religion and theology journals, are linked below. ATLAS Access options are available for academic institutions, alumni of selected theological schools, and clergy/church offices.
- Study Links and Resources for the (OT) Apocrypha