You can sponsor this page of The Text This Week
(Check the Scripture Index for links and study resources pertaining to a specific pericope)
- Baruch, at Luther Seminary's Bible Tutor. Study basics about Bible books, people, dates, places, and content, and take web-based self-tests. CD-ROM of Advanced Studies also available at their site.
- Introduction to the Book of Baruch, New American Bible.
- Book of Baruch, Jewish Encyclopedia.
- Book of Baruch, Robert Nguyen Cramer, BibleTexts.com.
- Book of Baruch, Wikipedia.
- The World Wide Study Bible on the Book of Baruch.
- The Catholic Encyclopedia: Baruch.
- "The Hasmonean Dynasty," Gerald A. Larue in Old Testament Life and Literature, 1968.
- Recommended articles from ATLAS, an online collection of religion and theology journals, are linked below. ATLAS Access options are available for academic institutions, alumni of selected theological schools, and clergy/church offices.
- Study Links and Resources for the (OT) Apocrypha