You can sponsor this page of The Text This Week
- Reading the Texts:
- NRSV (with link to Anglicized NRSV) at Oremus Bible Browser.
- Hebrew Interlinear Bible, WLCv, WLC5, CHES, AV.
- The Bible Gateway: NRSV, RSV, NIV, NASB, CEV, The Message, KJV, etc.
- The Blue Letter Bible. KJV, alternate versions, Hebrew text with concordance, commentaries.
- The World Wide Study Bible includes commentary, exposition and sermons.
- Historical References, Commentary and Comparative Texts:
- Contemporary Commentary, Studies and Exegesis:
- Articles & Background:
Best for Our Family," by Desmond M. Tutu
at The Living Pulpit.
- "We are active participants with God in the struggle for justice."
- "Conjuring Up the
Demons: Jewish Demonology in Biblical, Talmudic and Medieval Times," an interview
with Aharon Appelfield in Jewish Heritage OnLine Monthly's "Topic of the
Month": Fantastic Creatures.
- "The Israelite conception of demons, as it existed in the popular mind or the literary imagination, resembled in some ways that held elsewhere."
- "The Best for Our Family," by Desmond M. Tutu at The Living Pulpit.
- Recommended articles from ATLAS, an online collection of religion and theology journals, are linked below. ATLAS Access options are available for academic institutions, alumni of selected theological schools, and clergy/church offices.
- With Children:
- Graphics & Bulletin Materials:
- Hymns and Music:
- Fine Arts Images Linked at The Text This Week's Art Index:
- Study Links and Resources for the Book of Isaiah