(see Scripture Index for links to resources for the study of specific books or pericopes)
- The Prophets at Luther Seminary's Bible Tutor. Study basics about Bible books, people, dates, places, and content, and take web-based self-tests. CD-ROM of Advanced Studies also available at their site.
- "The Latter Prophets," from Introduction to the Bible: Online Resources, Carol Taylor, Chowan College.
- "Prophecy and Theater," William Doan and Terry Giles, Journal of Religion and Society, 2000.
- "The Messiah in the Prophets," from The Messiah in the Old Testament in the Light of Rabbinical Writings, Risto Santala, trans Michael G. Cox. Full text online.
- Prophets in Perspective, B. Davie Napier, 1963. Full text at Religion Online.
- Studies in the Minor Prophets: A Study Guide, from Mark A. Copeland's Executable Outlines Series.
- "Definition of Prophecy," handout for "Biblical Heritage 1" at Boston College by Anthony Saldarini.
- "He-Prophets: Masculinity as a Problem for the Hebrew Prophets and their Interpreters," David J.A. Clines, University of Sheffield. (.pdf file)
- "Prophecy, Freedom, and the Necessity of the Past," by Edward Wierenga. At Faith Quest.
- "Profiting from the Prophets," a series by Robert L. Deffinbaugh at the Biblical Studies Foundation. (In progress June, 1999)
- Review: Katherine M. Hayes, "The Earth Mourns": Prophetic Metaphor and Oral Aesthetic, (Society of Biblical Literature, 2002) Review by John Hill in SBL's Review of Biblical Literature.
- Review: Johannes Un-Sok, Die sogenannte "Armenfrommigkeit" im nachexilischen Israel. (deGruyter, 2002) Review by Erhard S. Gestenberger in SBL's Review of Biblical Literature. (Review is in English.)
- Review: Robert B. Chisholm, Handbook on the Prophets. (Baker, 2002) Review by Mark Boda in SBL's Review of Biblical Literature.