You can sponsor this page of The Text This Week
- Reading the Text:
- NRSV (with link to Anglicized NRSV) at Oremus Bible Browser.
- Hebrew Interlinear Bible, WLCv, WLC5, CHES, AV.
- The Bible Gateway: NRSV, RSV, NIV, NASB, CEV, The Message, KJV, etc.
- The Blue Letter Bible. KJV, alternate versions, Hebrew text with concordance, commentaries.
- The World Wide Study Bible includes commentary, exposition and sermons.
- Historical References, Commentary and
- Rashi's Commentary, c. 1075. chabad.org.
- From the Geneva Notes.
- "will give them an heart of flesh: Meaning, the heart to which nothing can enter and regenerate them anew, so that their heart may be soft and ready to receive my graces."
- "He will make their hearts tender and fit to receive impressions: this is God's work, it is his gift by promise; and a wonderful and happy change is wrought by it, from death to life."
- From Wesley's
- "The stony - That hard, inflexible, undutiful, incorrigible disposition."
- From the Commentary on the
Whole Bible (Jamieson, Fausset and Brown, 1871).
- "one heart--not singleness, that is, uprightness, but oneness of heart in all, unanimously seeking Him."
- Contemporary Commentary, Studies and Exegesis:
- Articles & Background:
- Recommended articles from ATLAS, an online collection of religion and theology journals, are linked below. ATLAS Access options are available for academic institutions, alumni of selected theological schools, and clergy/church offices.
- With Children:
- "Ezekiel," Illustrating the Story (lessons, children's sermons), coloring pages, activity sheets, crafts, children's songs. MSSS Crafts.
- Graphics & Bulletin Materials:
- Hymns and Music:
- Fine Arts Illustrations at The Text This Week's Art Index:
- Study Links and Resources for the Book of Ezekiel