- Information at Internet Movie Database
- Cinema in Focus, a social and spiritual commentary by Hal Conklin and Denny Wayman.
- Hollywood Jesus visual review
- Movie Parables review.
- "That's Artertainment!" Steve Lansingh, TheFilmForum: Christian Conversation about the Movies.
- "Jesus vs. the Messiah, Comparing He Got Game with Deep Impact," Dan Buck, TheFilmForum: Christian Conversation about the Movies.
- Review, Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat, Spirituality & Health - Spiritual Practices for Human Being.
- Although the cause of the disaster is a comet the damage is spread by a huge flood, which sweeps everything before it. (submitted by Michael Clark, Hamilton Canada)
- Entry into Jerusalem/Palm Sunday
- How about films which illustrate what the entry into Jerusalem must have felt like to the Jewish and Roman authorities ?- e.g. Independence day - the arrival of the alien ships. Deep Impact - the impending disaster. (submitted by Anne Gordon)
- The Exodus
- There is a lottery system that decides who will enter the shelters, based on age and Social Security number. This is a modern version of blood on the door post from the Exodus story. (submitted by Michael Clark, Hamilton Canada)
- The President of the US addresses the nation and
explains earth is about to end. He prays.
Start cue: President walks into his office and puts on his coat.
End cue: Crosses back to the TV journalist (approx 2 mins). (Youth Alpha Australia)
- The President of the US addresses the nation and explains earth is about to end. He prays.
- After the young couple, Sarah and Leo, marry they have to assume responsibilty for Sarah's baby sister. Without pushing the symbolism too hard they are a young man, his virgin bride and her Father's child.
- Watch for the number of babies and toddlers. There is a powerful emphasis on the security of future generations.
- The space craft cobbled together to carry the bombs to the comet is called "Messiah." (submitted by Michael Clark, Hamilton Canada)