Links to images of the Parables
- Blind Leading the Blind
- Lamp Under a Bushel
- Lost Coin
- Lost Sheep
- Mote and the Beam
- The Parable of the Mote and the Beam, Domenico Fetti, c 1619. Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- The Net
- The Draw Net, Ian Pollock, 2000. EICH Gallery.
- Pearl of Great Price
- Pharisee and the Tax Collector
- "The Pharisee and the Publican," mosaic, Basilica di Sant'Apollinare Nuovo, Ravenna, Italy, 6th-c.
- "The Pharisee and the Publican," Christian Dare, oil, (contemporary)
- "The Publican and the Pharisee" icon, contemporary
- "The Parable of the Tax Collector and the Pharisee" [going up and coming down] icon
- "Le Pharisien et le Publicain" engraving, printed by Emile Petithenry, Bonne Presse
- Der Pharisäer und der Zöllner, Peter Gallen, Contemporary
- The Pharisee and the Tax Collector, Ian Pollock, contemporary.
- Rich Fool
- Rich Fool, Jim Janknegt, contemporary.
- Shrewd Manager/Dishonest Steward
- Unjust Householder, by Virgil Solis 1534 - 1562.
- Unjust Householder, etching, 1776, by Christian Bernhard Rode .
- Parable of the Unjust Steward. etching by Jan Luyken (April 16, 1649 - April 5, 1712) in the Bowyer Bible (1791-1795).
- The unjust householder, Luke 16, 1-7, Chinese artist, 20th century(?).
- Unknown contemporary artist.
- The Wicked Servant, Ian Pollock, 2000. EICH Gallery.
- Tares Among the Wheat
Satan Sowing Darnel, Domenico Fetti, early 1600's. State Hermitage Museum.
The Good Farmer (Parable of the Wheat and the Tares), William Blake, c 1780-1785. Tate Gallery.
The Tares, John Everett Millais, 1864. Tate Gallery.
The Enemy Sowing Weeds, James Tissot, 1886-96. Biblical Art on the WWW.
Grain and Weeds, James B. Janknegt. Contemporary.
The Weeds, Ian Pollock, contemporary. EICH Gallery.
- Treasure in a Field
- The Hidden Treasure, John Everett Millais, 1864. Tate Gallery.
- The Hidden Treasure, James Tissot, 1886-96. Biblical Art on the WWW.
- Treasurefield #1, Treasurefield #2, Treasurefield #3, James B. Janknegt. Contemporary.
- The Hidden Treasure, African Mafa.
- Hidden Treasure, Ian Pollock, 2000. EICH Gallery.
- Two Houses
- Solid Foundation, Jim Janknegt, contemporary.
- The Two Sons
- The Two Sons, Ian Pollock, 2000. EICH Gallery.
- Wedding Feast / Great Banquet
- Wicked Tenants
- The Wicked Tenants, Jim Janknegt, contemporary.
- Fig Tree
- Good Samaritan
- Laborers in the Vineyard
- Mustard Seed
- Prodigal Son
- The Rich Man and Lazarus
- The Sower
- Unforgiving/Unmerciful Servant
- Wise and Foolish Virgins